- Property valuation and estimation
- Brokerage in real estate sales
- Energy performance certificate drafting
- Promotion with targeted advertising campaigns
- Technical / urban / cadastral assistance
- Contract assistance
- Assistance during the deed
- Notary advice
- Support for real estate auctions
- Support with experts for turnkey renovations
- Convention guided tours for out-of-area customers
Here is a list of questions asked by customers who have decided to sell their property. We hope that, among these, you can find the question that interests you most, but also a comprehensive and professional answer. Why do I have to entrust the sale of my property exclusively to a real estate agency?
By entrusting it exclusively with the sale of its property, the agency formally undertakes to publicize the sale of its property through both editorial and telematic tools, but above all it undertakes to accompany it throughout the entire negotiation process, until the final moment of the notarial deed .
What kind of advertising will you do with my property?
The advertising on our site, the same one in which you are browsing, which is updated daily. Promotion of properties on specific portals for the sale of real estate, updating facebook and instagram pages , printing and making panels for the showcase in the agency.
Do you already have potential buyers to propose my property to?
Our database, which is constantly updated, also contains the various needs related to each individual applicant.
With what criteria will you evaluate my home?
The value of a property is determined by many variables that refer to the time of the market, its location, its state of maintenance, its plan, the present improvements. However, it is also necessary to consider a comparison with any similar properties in terms of characteristics.
Who buys the house knows how many expenses he has to face, yet you can find yourself in unexpected unexpected situations . After obtaining the mortgage, paid the notary, refreshed the walls, made the move, you may find that not everything was paid, perhaps by the previous owner. Here are some tips for not being in this situation:
- check the status of the hydraulic and electrical systems. You can get help from a technician if you don't have enough knowledge.
- be certain of the condition of the frames, doors, floors and walls. Changes or replacements can be very expensive
- condominium fees must have been paid by the previous owner. Ask the administrator for a certificate before the compromise: if there are any overdue expenses, the new owner will pay them. For security, write it in the deed
- read the condominium rules before buying. This is the only way to calculate actual, present and future expenses. For this reason it is also good to have the minutes of the last condominium meetings
- check that the plan deposited at the land register corresponds to the real one. If the ancient owner has done some work without declaring it, you could have problems with the tax authorities and the local agency. Also be careful if the cellar is the one actually assigned. "Exchanges" between neighbors are not rare
- There must be no mortgages on the accommodation. Check with the mortgage register office. If the house is under construction, you must claim a surety, as required by law 210/2004
- Never pay cash, especially without a receipt